Get started on your website or print project today!
Right Eye Graphics in Ashland, Kentucky, is a company led by an experienced and recognized design director and specializes in local SEO and mobile-friendly website design and development, as well as print design and production services.
1. Tech of 1776: A little more than 239 years ago, our forefathers used the best technology available to inspire colonial proto-Americans to revolt against King George. At that time, the “best” technology available was the printing press and the “best” social network required the... Read More
1. Facebook is set to offer video creators a cut of revenue from ads that display before or during their videos. It’s the first time Facebook has shared video revenue, and may challenge YouTube for the attention of creators. READ MORE – THENEXTWEB.COM 2. TypeCase... Read More
1. Color combinations can be a difficult thing to grasp and sometimes it can be hard to know where to start when choosing a color palette for your design project. So if you’re in need of some inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. Browse... Read More
1. Mac OS X El Capitan builds on the groundbreaking features and beautiful design introduced in OS X Yosemite, refining the experience and improving performance in lots of little ways that make a big difference. READ MORE – APPLE.COM 2. Logo design basics broken down... Read More
1. Google is now getting set to take on major e-commerce companies such as Amazon and eBay. The company is reportedly going to launch ‘buy’ buttons on its search-result pages in a few weeks in what is being seen as an attempt to become an online marketplace rivalling leading... Read More
ORLANDO, Fla. — Details are few but Nintendo and Universal Parks & Resorts have entered into an agreement that could bring some beloved characters like Mario, Luigi and Link into Universal’s theme parks. Rides would be Nintendo themed, according to the report released today. It’s... Read More